MODELS CS WIRESWOUND RESISTORS - SILICONE COATED
- Easy replacement of vitreous enamel resistors with no cost increase and no performance loss.
- The whole assembly is coated with multi-layer silicone coating to give maximum wire protection from -55°C to +350°C.
- Performance improvement is obtained by close tolerance, very low temperature coefficient and excellent stability in operation under severe environmental conditions.
- High level reliability due to ceramic core chemically inert and centerless ground for uniformity, selected wire element and completely welded construction terminal to terminal.
- These resistors meet or exceed the requirements of MIL-R-26E specification.
See table. Consult factory for values lower (up to R01) and higher than indicated.
Standard 5% - Available on request up to 1%
Typical values: 100 to 30 ppm fromR10 to Rmax.
Consult factory for special applications.
500 Vdc from 2CS to 6CS.
700 Vdc from 7CS to 12CS.
1,000 MOhms minimum dry.
100 MOhms after moisture test.
5 sec. At 10 times rated power.
5 sec. At 5 times rated power 2CS and 3CS.
Models of equivalent physical and electrical specifications are available with non inductive Ayrton-Perry winding.
10 lb. pull test.
Continuous, satisfactory coverage when tested in accordance to MIL-R-26E.
Ceramic steatite or alumina centerless ground.
Copper-nickel alloy or nickel-chrome alloy at specified temperature coefficient.
Special high temperature silicone.
Tinned copper or tinned copperweld.
These resistors could be used in a temperature range from -55°C to +350°C. To use these components in settings with base temperature upper to +25°C you have to make a power reduction with linear derating from nominal power to zero at +350°C.
|ATE Type||Type Mil-R-26E||Rated power (W)||Resistance range (Ohm)||Max volt. Working (V)||Temperature rise (oC/W)||Weight (Gr)||D (mm)||L (mm)||d (mm)|